PalosuranAlternative Names: ACT 058362; Urotensin II receptor antagonist - Actelion
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Urotensin II antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetic nephropathies
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diabetic nephropathies in Switzerland (PO)
- 19 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cardiovascular disorders in Switzerland (PO)
- 27 May 2005 Suspended - Phase-II for Diabetic nephropathies in Switzerland (PO)