Research programme: cancer therapy - Actelion/Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: Cancer therapy research programme - Actelion/Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals; Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 03 Aug 2000 New profile