Prosaptide TX 152
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Myelos Corporation
- Class Nerve growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Neuron stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for CNS disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Aug 2000 Preclinical development for CNS disorders in USA (Unknown route)