Research programme: selective cytokine inhibitory drugs - CelgeneAlternative Names: CC-5048
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (PO)
- 15 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 15 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (PO)