Research programme: HIV infections - Cerep/TibotecAlternative Names: HIV infections research programme - Cerep/Tibotec
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2003
At a glance
- Originator Cerep; Tibotec BVBA
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 15 May 2002 Tibotec-Virco Group has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- 09 Apr 2001 Tibotec has merged with Virco to form Tibotec-Virco Group