AG 2195Alternative Names: AG-2195
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Corixa Corporation
- Mechanism of Action T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myasthenia gravis
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Myasthenia gravis in Europe (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2003 Beaufour-Ipsen is now called Ipsen
- 22 Jan 2002 Beaufour Ipsen has acquired a licence for worldwide development and marketing of AG 2195 from Corixa Corporation