Research programme: antibacterials targeting Bordetella pertussis - ALERT B&C CorpAlternative Names: Research programme: antibacterials targeting Bordetella pertussis - Genomics One
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator ALERT B&C Corporation
- Developer ALERT B&C Corporation; University of British Columbia
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 10 Aug 2000 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in Canada (Unknown route)