Anti-VLA-4 monoclonal antibody R1-2Alternative Names: Anti-alpha-4-integrin monoclonal antibody R1-2; Anti-integrin-alpha-4 monoclonal antibody R1-2
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2000
At a glance
- Originator Harvard Medical School; Stanford University
- Developer Biogen Idec; Harvard Medical School; Stanford University
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alpha4beta1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2000 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)