Research programme: ion channel modulators - Icagen, Inc.
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Icagen; University of California at Los Angeles
- Developer Icagen, Inc.
- Mechanism of Action Nav1.8 voltage-gated sodium channel inhibitors; TRPA1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inflammation; Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2011 Icagen has been acquired by Pfizer
- 10 May 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 11 Feb 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Trial Landscape
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Scientific Summary
- Development History