Research programme: NF-AT pathway inhibitors - ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Immunological disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in USA (unspecified route)