RIGS/ACTAlternative Names: LNL therapy
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator Neoprobe
- Developer Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jun 2001 Aastrom and Neoprobe form collaborative agreement to develop cell therapy product and enhance LNL therapy
- 11 Jan 2001 Suspended-II for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)