Research programme: armed therapeutic viruses - OnyxAlternative Names: Armed therapeutic viruses - Onyx; ATV
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator EPTTCO; Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Onyx Pharmaceuticals; Pfizer; Proacta Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 May 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in New Zealand (unspecified route)
- 10 May 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 May 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)