Anti-MUC-1 monoclonal antibodyAlternative Names: Anti-MUC1 monoclonal antibody; HmAb16; Human anti-MUC-1 antibody; Human monoclonal antibody 16; MUC1 monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Dyax Corp.
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Ovarian cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Ovarian cancer in USA (Unknown route)