Antisense Fas gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Liver disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2000 New profile
- 17 Aug 2000 Preclinical development for Liver disorders in USA (Unknown route)