Research programme: signal transduction pathway inhibitors - Active BiotechAlternative Names: Signal transduction pathway inhibitors research programme - Active Biotech
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator Active Biotech
- Mechanism of Action Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 06 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 18 Aug 2000 New profile