Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Arena Pharmaceuticals/Lexicon GeneticsAlternative Names: GPCR modulators - Arena/Lexicon
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Arena Pharmaceuticals; Lexicon Genetics
- Developer Arena Pharmaceuticals; Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Undefined in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Feb 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 22 Aug 2000 Preclinical development for Undefined in USA (unspecified route)