Research programme: glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitors - KinetekAlternative Names: Research programme: GSK-3 inhibitors - Kinetek
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kinetek Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)
- 02 Apr 2004 Kinetek Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by QLT
- 23 Aug 2000 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in Canada (Unknown route)