Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Calyx Therapeutics (CEASED)
- Class Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 beta inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2000 New profile
- 23 Aug 2000 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)