Butorphanol-intranasal - Nastech
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb; Nastech Pharmaceutical Company
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 05 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Migraine in USA (Intranasal)
- 25 Aug 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Migraine in USA (Intranasal)