At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Kynurenine 3-monooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuroprotection in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 29 Aug 2000 Preclinical development for Neuroprotection in Switzerland (Unknown route)