Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Solvay
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2001 Phase-II clinical trials in Depression in Europe (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Depression (Unknown route)