Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Porphyrins
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Fibroblast growth factor inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2000 New profile
- 30 Aug 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in Israel (Unknown route)