Research programme: YBX1 antagonists - Genesis Research and Development Corporation/Amgen
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Genesis Research and Development
- Mechanism of Action YBX1 protein antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 29 Jul 2002 Immunex was acquired by, and merged into, Amgen.