Research programme: YBX1 antagonists - Genesis Research and Development Corporation/Amgen
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2008
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Genesis Research and Development
- Mechanism of Action YBX1 protein antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 29 Jul 2002 Immunex was acquired by, and merged into, Amgen.