Dengue vaccine - Bavarian NordicAlternative Names: MVA-BN DF
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bavarian Nordic
- Class Dengue vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Dengue
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 21 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Dengue in Malaysia (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2005 This vaccine is still in active development - BIO-2005 Annual International Convention (BIO-2005)