Research programme: oleamide hydrolase inhibitors - Scripps Research Institute
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2000 New profile
- 04 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Insomnia in USA (Unknown route)