At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Benzamides; Oximes
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists; Neurokinin 2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 18 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 13 Sep 2000 New profile
- 13 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (PO)