At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action E-selectin inhibitors; Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Sep 2000 New profile
- 14 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)