At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Sep 2000 New profile
- 18 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)