At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor-alpha convertase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)