At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Purinoceptor P2Y12 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)