At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol ester transfer protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2000 New profile
- 20 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Unknown route)