Biomed 536Alternative Names: Biomed-536
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Intarcia Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)