Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bayer
- Mechanism of Action Serine endopeptidase inhibitors; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cystic fibrosis; Shock
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2004 This compound is still in active development
- 31 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Shock (unspecified route)
- 06 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Cystic fibrosis (Unknown route)