Research programme: dopamine D3/D2 receptor antagonists - ServierAlternative Names: S-33138; S33138-1
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Acetamides; Benzopyrans; Pyrrolidines
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in USA (PO)
- 09 Jan 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in France (PO)
- 07 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Psychotic disorders in France (PO)