Testosterone transdermal (FemTestosterone TDS) - LabtecAlternative Names: FemTestosterone TDS
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Labtec
- Class Anabolic steroids; Androstenols; Erectile dysfunction therapies; Eye disorder therapies; Hormonal replacements; Small molecules; Testosterone congeners
- Mechanism of Action Testosterone agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Female sexual dysfunction; Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 11 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Menopausal syndrome in Europe (Transdermal)
- 11 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Female sexual dysfunction in Europe (Transdermal)
- 07 Sep 2000 This product is available for licensing (http://www.labtec-pharma.com)