Research programme: beta-adrenergic receptor gene therapy - University of Arkansas
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (Injection)
- 07 Sep 2000 The gene therapy product is available for licensing
- 07 Sep 2000 New profile