Research programme: wound healing therapy - CytRxAlternative Names: Wound healing therapy research programme - Biorex
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator Biorex; CytRx Corporation
- Developer Biorex
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic wounds
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic wounds in Hungary (unspecified route)
- 13 Oct 2004 Biorex has been acquired by CytRx Corporation
- 08 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Chronic wounds in Hungary (Unknown route)