At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Leucocyte elastase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in France (unspecified route)
- 17 Sep 2002 Preclinical data from the XVIIth Int Med Chem Symp have been added to the pharmacodynamics section
- 12 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in France (Unknown route)