CJC 1004Alternative Names: CCI 1004; DAC:T1; DAC:Thrombin inhibitor
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator ConjuChem Biotechnologies
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Thrombosis in USA (Intra-arterial)
- 27 May 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (Intra-arterial)
- 29 Jan 2002 ConjuChem has announced a sponsored research agreement with Almirall Prodesfarma in Spain