Research programme: anti-MBL monoclonal antibodies - AlexionAlternative Names: Anti-MBL mAbs; Anti-MBL monoclonal antibodies
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Brigham and Womens Hospital
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Cell adhesion molecule inhibitors; Complement C3 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2005 This programme is still in active development