Research programme: oral antithrombotic agents - GLYCODesignAlternative Names: Oral antithrombotic agents research programme - GLYCODesign
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator GLYCODesign
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Canada (PO)
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Canada (PO)
- 13 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Canada (PO)