Humanised anti-PTHrP antibodyAlternative Names: Anti-PTHrP humanised monoclonal antibody; CAL
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Parathyroid hormone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Cancer metastases; Malignant hypercalcaemia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2005 Chugai has completed a phase I trial in malignant hypercalcemia in Japan
- 05 May 2004 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Malignant hypercalcaemia in Japan (Injection)
- 27 Apr 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Cancer metastases in USA (Injection)