Estradiol transdermal patch - AntaresAlternative Names: E2 patch - Antares; Estradiol patch - Antares
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator Antares Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Hormonal replacements; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Menopausal syndrome in European Union (Transdermal)
- 25 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Menopausal syndrome in USA (Transdermal)