Research programme: aggrecanase inhibitors - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: Aggrecanase inhibitors research programme - Bristol-Myers Squibb
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action Aggrecanase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Oct 2001 DuPont Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Osteoarthritis in USA (Unknown route)