At a glance
- Originator Mochida Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiallergics; Benzimidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Helper-inducer T-lymphocyte modulators; Interleukin 4 inhibitors; Interleukin 5 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in Japan (PO)
- 17 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in Japan (PO)
- 18 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Allergic asthma in Japan (PO)