Research programme: neuroimmunophilin ligands - MGI PharmaAlternative Names: FKBP neuroimmunophilin ligands - MGI Pharma; Immunophilin ligands - MGI Pharma; NIL programme - MGI Pharma
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Johns Hopkins University
- Mechanism of Action Immunophilin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alopecia; Cognition disorders; Deafness; Erectile dysfunction; Neurological disorders; Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuroprotection in USA (PO)
- 03 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (PO)
- 03 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in USA (PO)