At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stress incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stress incontinence in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Sep 2000 New profile
- 20 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Stress incontinence in USA (Unknown route)