SM 130686Alternative Names: SM-130686
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Growth hormone releasing factor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dwarfism
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2008 Discontinued for Dwarfism in Japan (PO)
- 01 Oct 2005 Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals has merged with Dainippon Pharmaceutical to form Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- 21 Sep 2000 Early research for Dwarfism in Japan (PO)