LCS 640Alternative Names: LCS-640
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Proteasome inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Sep 2000 New profile
- 21 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)